Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR decals

Guest guest

Dan:

I know that you are very busy, but last year you mentioned that you was looking into getting some decals made so we could put them on our rite time boxes. I was looking for 6 decals. Do you sell this item yet?

Loftus001 wrote:

Dan:

I know that you are very busy, but last year you mentioned that you was looking into getting some decals made so we could put them on our rite time boxes. I was looking for 6 decals. Do you sell this item yet?
I do not have them yet. sorry...

• 6 months later...

Scott Loftus wrote:

I am waiting to see someone actually do that. Put a LOR board in their car and attach lights to the vehicle.

I've already done it TWICE!

1.) PLUS2005

2.) Trinity HS vs. St. Xavier HS Football Game in Louisville, KY (biggest high school rivalry in the nation - that we know of)

btw steve, GO ROCKS! BEAT ST.X!!

I am waiting to see someone actually do that. Put a LOR board in their car and attach lights to the vehicle.
Came close to that when I put Christmas lights on a vehicle to take a date in b/f H.S. prom. It was very interesting. Unfortunately, the lights were not controlled by LOR...this would have made it VERY interesting!!

Aaron Bott wrote:

2.) Trinity HS vs. St. Xavier HS Football Game in Louisville, KY (biggest high school rivalry in the nation - that we know of)

btw steve, GO ROCKS! BEAT ST.X!!

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f8f8f8"I am sure it is quite a fine rivalry, but it would be hard to beat Union/Jenks rivary here in Oklahoma, a couple years back the state championship game was played at the T.U. statium and it broke the nations attendence record for a high school football game with over 45,000 in attendance (not bad for a HS game)

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f8f8f8"http://www.kingofthemountainthemovie.com/rivalry.html

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if Dan would allow for this or not, but these guys have some pretty simple toner transfer systems to make your own decals. Full color too.

www.pulsar.gs

Apparently the head designer for the origional Star Trek series uses them a bit.