Light-O-Rama Forums

Need Arch Sequences

captainron19

Well I started adding to my programming - 4 arches with 7 channels per arch. Got my first song done and it worried me that I am going to cut it close on time to get it all done in time.

Does anyone have any sequences they would want to share that have 7 (or 8) channel arches for the below listed songs so I can maybe use that as a base to add to my current shows?

Blue Christmas
Christmas Vacation
Believe (from Polar Express)
Holly Jolly Christmas
Wizards in Winter
Last Christmas
We Need a Little Christmas
Christmas Eve Sarajevo
Its Christmas Baby Please Come Home
Feliz Navidad

My email is captainron19(At Symbol)aol.com

fdunham wrote:

P.S It is for four arches with 7 channels per arch but can be adapted as needed....

That is exactly what I have - thanks guys!

fdunham wrote:

The following link has a sequence with about every possible arch movement you can think of.

http://lightoramasequences.com/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,42/func,fileinfo/id,167/

Good luck!:)

BTW, thanks to Brian Mitchell (Mitchell's Magic Christmas) for providing this sequence, it has helped me tremendously even though I use eight channel segments for my arches.

You're quite welcome.

For something that I wrote in about an hour when I first built my arches to test them, its been a help to many people.

Brian Mitchell wrote:

You're quite welcome.

For something that I wrote in about an hour when I first built my arches to test them, its been a help to many people.

That was your creation Brian? Awesome job and thanks for sharing!