Light-O-Rama Forums

48 Channel sequences

toddmoon

Have you tried lorsequences.com?

I'm sure there are folks on here that will share but the site above is a good resource.

Chuck

I have looked at LOR sequences. The thing is a lot the listing do not specify the number of channels without digging through each listing.

It would be nice if you could sort the songs by channel number and what kind of sequence it was for, ie Christmas, Halloween, ect.

As for songs any type of Christmas and for non Christmas I am looking for Halloween and 4th of July sequences.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and any songs I tweak I would be willing to send a copy of.

I am trying to do a new setup this year with a Webber tree along with 6 smaller Christmas trees and leaping arch along with a talking Santa face.

I can see where you can sort by submitter, date, most popular, and title but I do not see where you can sort by theme or channel number. Maybe I am missing something?

I had 48 channels last year. Several are up on LORSequences. If you want to take a look at the videos on my site. If you want any...let me know. Your welcome to any and all I have.
Robert
burtonchristmaslights.tk

My sequences are 80 channel, however I have a spiral tree, a face, and 8 minitrees. No arches (yet lol). My sequences are split into tracks so you could easily extract the tracks that you want. If you have an interest email me at bruceainsworth@att.net and I will send a list of the songs I have.

I had 48 channels last year - there is a list of the songs on my website in the videos section at www.burlingtonlights.com If you see any you like message me with your email and I will shoot them on over to you.

It is 4'9" across (inside to inside). I took 2 pieces of 3/4" pvc and just bent the crap out of it! Didn't measure how long, but you could play with 2 pieces. Real cheap. Used the wire left over from the mini trees to stake it down.

Did a real quick measure. Honestly think I took some scraps. One was 5'x" and the other was something like 9'10". Just take some pieces, cut up, attach them together and see if it is what you want ;-)