Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for three sequences

testraub

Dag Nabit! Asked the Wife months ago what songs she wants me to get sequenced for her. Just pulled it on me this afternoon. Anyone got "Jingle Bell Rock" from the album "Jingle Bell Jazz" and/or " Santa Claus is Coming to Town" and "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow" from the album "In The "Christmas" Mood II" by The Glenn Miller Orchestra? Looking for 48 Channels or whatever I can get.

THANKS!

Tom Straub

Arlington, VA

571-238-8056

Guest Don Gillespie

testraub wrote:

Dag Nabit! Asked the Wife months ago what songs she wants me to get sequenced for her. Just pulled it on me this afternoon. Anyone got "Jingle Bell Rock" from the album "Jingle Bell Jazz" and/or " Santa Claus is Coming to Town" and "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow" from the album "In The "Christmas" Mood II" by The Glenn Miller Orchestra? Looking for 48 Channels or whatever I can get.

THANKS!

Tom Straub

Arlington, VA

571-238-8056
OK I have Santa Cluase is coming to town by isweat to fitness very up beat tempo also have let it snow let it snow by Dean Martin pm me if you want them

testraub wrote:

Dag Nabit! Asked the Wife months ago what songs she wants me to get sequenced for her. Just pulled it on me this afternoon.

I can't help ya, but I thought it was funny that she's just now making her voice be heard. I too asked the wife back in FEBRUARY how everything looked. Last week she tells me we need to change this color, move those trees, etc... ARGH! Had to re-arrange the entire visualizer and upload it to all 50 songs and swap my red lights for white. Good grief!

My wife does not interfere in my decorating except to say (make sure you have Christmas songs too). Actually I have a good list of Christmas music plus songs that are outside of the box.

I just started set-up today, and my wife tells me she wants a song by Bony-M(?), something about Mary's Boy Child (?) Have no idea what she is talking about, but guess I am off to Rhapsody to try and figure out what the song is and see how difficult it will be to sequence. Have to keep her happy as she paints all the cutouts!

Guest Don Gillespie

Denny wrote:

I just started set-up today, and my wife tells me she wants a song by Bony-M(?), something about Mary's Boy Child (?) Have no idea what she is talking about, but guess I am off to Rhapsody to try and figure out what the song is and see how difficult it will be to sequence. Have to keep her happy as she paints all the cutouts!

I did this sequence for this year it is a 64 channel sequence if you would like it let me know or send me a PM

Don Gillespie wrote:

Denny wrote:

I did this sequence for this year it is a 64 channel sequence if you would like it let me know or send me a PM

Don,

Thanks for the kind offer to share. In this case, I think I will take you up on your kind offer since time is short and I will be pretty well tied up with the set up. Normally, I don't ask for sequences since it doesn't feel right to me to use someone else's hard work, but "SWMBO" (She Who Must Be Obeyed) was pretty intense in her desire to have that song, despite my protests about not enough time. My e-mail is circus4u at msn.com. SWMBO will appreciate it and I will too.

Denny

Don,

Thank you. That is one long song; would have taken me at least until next July to sequence it. The wife heard it playing after I downloaded it and really got excited. SWMBO is quite happy and you are her new hero!

• 1 month later...
Guest Don Gillespie

deleskie wrote:

Don,

deleskie@gmail.com

Thanks!
-jim

Sorry Jim I went brain dead for a minute finally noticed you actually supplied your e-mail the first time sequence is on the way

• 4 weeks later...