Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for a 16 Ch. Halloween sequence

Guest guest

If anyone has one that they would like to share, I would like to add it in on to my Halloween light display. I plan on looping the sequences (show) so it will run for at lease a couple hours. Now, firstly, thank you to anyone who can send me a sequence and secondly, is it recommended that these shows run for 2 hours straight , or should their be a break in between?

Many thanks again

Ken Gelinas wrote:

If anyone has one that they would like to share, I would like to add it in on to my Halloween light display. I plan on looping the sequences (show) so it will run for at lease a couple hours. Now, firstly, thank you to anyone who can send me a sequence and secondly, is it recommended that these shows run for 2 hours straight , or should their be a break in between?

Many thanks again

I could look around and see what I have... I have some old Dasher sequences... lets say cool songs for halloween would be plentiful due to the goth craze of the few years ago...

I think I did something with Rob Zombie doing the song "Living Dead Girl" and some other songs but not sure off the top of my head.

• 1 year later...

uclasilva wrote:

Just let me know and if u wanted mine, i am also working on thriller by michael jackson if u r intrested in that let me know

Hi uslasilas me too I working on thriller I’m doing pretty good with light but I have hard time with LOCAL voice .Better with French song or with something is not to fast .I would like to have local sequences thriller I will be very happy .This is my first years and is go to be something new around my place I 'm the only one who have setup LOR in my city 55000 people more I live in Canada New Brunwisk Thank

Sorry for my English I’m not to good

planet monkman has a lot of nice halloween sequences, but you would probably have to downsize them to 16 channels. You might want to email him.

You could also check out the lor sequences dot com for something you could use ...

• 3 weeks later...

I have (almost completed) Griegs peer gynt - hall of the mountain king. I have a question though. How would one implement someone else's sequence? Mine is so dependent on the location of the lights. I am using headstones in a pyramid configuration, with floodlights on them and the house.

PM me. I have 4 that I have worked up this year that could be easily adopted for any yard.

This is Halloween (Itunes)

Overture from Phantom of the Opera from the Motion Picture Soundtrack (I tunes)

Monster Mash (Itunes)

Exerpt from An American Werewolf in London (Metamorphosis) (about 1:55) available on I-tunes.

I was sequencing these for a truck that is going to be decorated for a festival. It is 16 channels and there are no fades.

let me know.

Ken Gelinas wrote:

Many thanks again

Dale W wrote:

PM me. I have 4 that I have worked up this year that could be easily adopted for any yard.

This is Halloween (Itunes)

Overture from Phantom of the Opera from the Motion Picture Soundtrack (I tunes)

Monster Mash (Itunes)

Exerpt from An American Werewolf in London (Metamorphosis) (about 1:55) available on I-tunes.

I was sequencing these for a truck that is going to be decorated for a festival. It is 16 channels and there are no fades.

let me know.

Ken Gelinas wrote:

Many thanks again

I have uploaded all the files to LOR Sequences.com. They run about 11 minutes in total. I plan on looping them.

is it recommended that these shows run for 2 hours straight , or should their be a break in between

I would run them in a loop without any breaks. You will not get the traffic at Halloween that you do at Christmas. If you do, insert the proper disclaimers (stay out of the neighbor's driveway, etc...)