Light-O-Rama Forums

Trans Siberian Orchestra (Guys who do Wizards In Winter announced tour today!

Guest guest

jeffostroff wrote:

Actually, Wizards In Wnter, I always thought sounded more like Halloween music than like Christmas music, because of it's sneaky mischeivous beat. So I plan on using it for HAlloween this year.

:shock: I never thought of it that way. Good idea :].

Tom

Another such song would be "Wish Liszt", off their "lost Christmas Eve" album, which is not even a holiday song, it's the Hungarian Rhapsody #2 by Franz Liszt.

They actually left out one melody theme when they recorded this song. Kinda strange for them to do that, because that deleted theme is the melody that most people know as the Hungarian Rhapsody.

This song would be a good one to do too with its awesome beat, but it's just not holiday enough.

well for starters, wish litz is an awsome song and the first i sequenced, probably my best too cause ive been tweeking it since then. 32 channels and so awsome. it will be the shining star of my show. 2nd, got my tso tickets for dec 20 in uniondale, 8th row, cant wait.

jeffostroff wrote:

Another such song would be "Wish Liszt", off their "lost Christmas Eve" album, which is not even a holiday song, it's the Hungarian Rhapsody #2 by Franz Liszt.

This song would be a good one to do too with its awesome beat, but it's just not holiday enough.

I have Wish Liszt programmed out for my show this year also. I think it is a great song for any show actually. I am of the thoughts that people don't really care what song you program, they just like to see it done. I know around here, no one has done it, so I am setting the bar high this year, but very low by the standards of this web site.