Light-O-Rama Forums

Can't believe I'm asking this.....

Sctiger

I would've never known this existed except for our 2 yr old great niece who loves it.  Apparently, she isn't alone with over 35 million views.  Has anyone seen any sequences to Beep Beep - Snuggle Bunny? (can't believe I just typed that!)

9 minutes ago, Sctiger said:

I would've never known this existed except for our 2 yr old great niece who loves it.  Apparently, she isn't alone with over 35 million views.  Has anyone seen any sequences to Beep Beep - Snuggle Bunny? (can't believe I just typed that!)

What I can't believe is you got me to click on that to play it. I'm not ever getting that part of my life back

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ebuechner said:

What I can't believe is you got me to click on that to play it. I'm not ever getting that part of my life back

Haha! Well I had to ride down the road today with that song on repeat! Consider yourself lucky

19 hours ago, Ebuechner said:

Dear Lord....... I made it to the 2nd Beep Beep....... I'm gonna go vomit now.... 

• Like 2

Even more sadistic at the 2min mark.  I couldn't wait to the end so I looked ahead at the lyrics.  

I love you little bunny
I want to be your honey
I wish to tell you straight what's on my mind
But I'm feeling like my tongue is tied

I love you so
But i don't know how to let you know

Beep beep beep beep beep
It just means my love is deep
Baby dum dum dum dum dum
Means my heart beats like a drum

Got a tummy full of b___erflies
When I look into your eyes

na na na.....

My precious little baby
You really drive me crazy
I want to tell you why you should be mine
But I'm mumbling 'cause I'm just too shy

I love you so
But I don't know how to let you know

Beep beep beep beep beep
Baby dum dum dum dum dum

My little cutie
I'm totally in love with you
I'm too shy to say a word
But I hope you love me too

na na na....

I love you so
But i don't know how to let you know

Beep beep beep beep beep
Baby dum dum dum dum dum

And finally you know it
Without you my life is incomplete
Now i want to show the world
My love for you is so deep

Beep beep beep beep beep
Baby dum dum dum dum dum
Means my heart beets like a drum

• Like 1

Cory,

I can't believe I'm saying this - except it's for a 2 year old...

What's your email address?

I think you started with 16, but did you go ahead and get 2 controllers, or just the one?

What are you doing with the channels? Like 1 - roof C9, 2 - roof icicles, 3 - door, 4 - left window, 5 - right window ... ect.. Have an arch or a tree & how many channels? 

2 hours ago, Mega Arch said:

Cory,

I can't believe I'm saying this - except it's for a 2 year old...

What's your email address?

I think you started with 16, but did you go ahead and get 2 controllers, or just the one?

What are you doing with the channels? Like 1 - roof C9, 2 - roof icicles, 3 - door, 4 - left window, 5 - right window ... ect.. Have an arch or a tree & how many channels? 

Dude, are you really going risk exposing yourself to that song. You're a brave man. I can picture you twitching in your sleep for the next month muttering under your breath beep beep beep. (Who's paying for the team of psychiatrists)

Haha! Admit it! You're all secretly looking to add this to your show! 

Seriously, the things we do for the kids. Smh. It's gonna be real bad when I have grandkids! lol

4 minutes ago, Sctiger said:

Seriously, the things we do for the kids. Smh. It's gonna be real bad when I have grandkids! lol

There are still limits as to how far I will go. :)

3 minutes ago, Sctiger said:

I'm betting he watched too much and now he can't get that tune out of his head. Beep.................Beep.................Beep

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ebuechner said:

I'm betting he watched too much and now he can't get that tune out of his head. Beep.................Beep.................Beep

Are you kidding?!! I've got myself a new ringtone! ;)

• Like 1

Just from the title of the song, I knew better than to even click that link to listen/watch. You can blame that reaction on some Fox song a while back. :) 

16 minutes ago, Santas Helper said:

Just from the title of the song, I knew better than to even click that link to listen/watch. You can blame that reaction on some Fox song a while back. :) 

If you think this is bad, then DO NOT, I really mean DO NOT click on the "PPAP -Pen Pineapple song" then! lol Unfortunately, My daughter showed this one to our niece too. There are some things you just can't unsee. ?

3 minutes ago, ItsMeBobO said:

My question is did you have to Google it, or did you know what I was talking about

I knew instantly    But never knew this was used in the muppets until a few years ago.  This was used before the muppets on the Red Skelton show.   Yes.. I am old.