Light-O-Rama Forums

LED Light Prices

BlackwolfK9

I've noticed that some of the light vendors on the internet have lowered their prices about a third.  Will they get lower?

im not sure but i emailed HLE and they told me the sale starts today and iv already ordered about 13,000 leds and i noticed that the case of 24- 100 ct strands of red c6s were already gone after i placed my order ( or it may have been a web glitch but they wer gone)

nvrmd that! lol just double checked and theyr back on there

But I noticed on their web site they had a preseason sale earlier this year that ended the end of February.  I think thats different then what they are offering now.  Just trying to figure out whether to spend the money now or wait till after the 1st.

My advice would be to wait until all 3 - CDI, HLE, MITS - have posted their pre-season sale prices.  Those are the best prices of the year.  You don't have to worry about quantities or availability - the lights won't even be manufactured until after they're ordered.  If you need them now, then you should expect to pay more.

My advice would be to wait until all 3 - CDI, HLE, MITS - have posted their pre-season sale prices.  Those are the best prices of the year.  You don't have to worry about quantities or availability - the lights won't even be manufactured until after they're ordered.  If you need them now, then you should expect to pay more.

CDI and HLE have theirs posted.

Other than the 3 mentioned above, what other vendors have good deals to watch for?  Lights?  Accessories?  Frames? etc....

What kind of sale does LOR do for the controllers? 

Who is CDI? and HLE has posted "end of year" sales not preseason as I understand it.

Also who is MITS?

Just guessing...

CDI = Creative Displays

HLE = Holiday Light Express

MITS = Magic in the Sky Lighting

CDI - sale starts tomorrow per Paul, the owner.

I've been buying LEDs from CDI since 2006. Not one complaint from me. Their service and products is awesome!!!

LOR controllers - hard to say.. they will have a sale soon that will have limited quantities of limited items.  some things sell out within a few seconds of the sale starting.

not sure about other companies and their accessories.

another company to reach out to for LED (non rgb unless hes adding that this year) is illumimax

Who is CDI? and HLE has posted "end of year" sales not preseason as I understand it.

Also who is MITS?

Creative Displays Inc. Their sale started today

Holiday Light Express Their sale started Monday 

Magic in the sky lighting sale has not started yet.

Someone should contact HLE to make sure the sale started and if it did they need to change the date on their light page as it reads February 28, 2013 as the end date of the sale. If the sale is for this pre-season then it should be February 28, 2014.

Someone should contact HLE to make sure the sale started and if it did they need to change the date on their light page as it reads February 28, 2013 as the end date of the sale. If the sale is for this pre-season then it should be February 28, 2014.

I'm sure that is just a typo.

someone might want to tell him too the the prices on the c9 retrofits needs to be fixed. $900 a case seems a little steep. Unless that's for like 36 cases of 25bulbs. it looks like the singles are priced correctly.

fix the prices.

what happen to the edit post button?

someone might want to tell him too fix the prices on the c9 retrofits needs to be fixed. $900 a case seems a little steep. Unless that's for like 36 cases of 25bulbs. it looks like the singles are priced correctly.

nevermind. never seen the post work like this.

I think you guys got the point.

someone might want to tell him too the the prices on the c9 retrofits needs to be fixed. $900 a case seems a little steep. Unless that's for like 36 cases of 25bulbs. it looks like the singles are priced correctly.

fix the prices.

what happen to the edit post button?

someone might want to tell him too fix the prices on the c9 retrofits needs to be fixed. $900 a case seems a little steep. Unless that's for like 36 cases of 25bulbs. it looks like the singles are priced correctly.

nevermind. never seen the post work like this.

I think you guys got the point.

A case is 40 boxes of 25.

CDI - sale starts tomorrow per Paul, the owner.

I've been buying LEDs from CDI since 2006. Not one complaint from me. Their service and products is awesome!!!

+1 Paul and his staff are awesome!!!! I actually live about 20 minutes from them. I've been buying from them for 2 years now and never had any complaints/issues. All products have been above expectations and ready to go when I get there.