Light-O-Rama Forums

Tribute for Newtown Ct Victims

thedementedelf

For those that wanted to run the tribute over the weekend or longer I re-recorded it without the reference of tonight. It wasn't any easier this morning trying to record this. I appreciate the kind words from those of you that have posted or emailed me. I so wish I didn't have to record a message like this.

http://www.thedementedelf.com/remository?func=fileinfo&id=30

Thank you so very much Kevin, I know it was very hard for you to do, but I for one really appreciate your work, again thank you and god bless you.

Thanks for making this! I will be working on a cross to add to display along with this voice over. If someone could explain how I can edit the voiceover to run a solid minute. For the moment of silence....

Ok. Question on this again.

If the mp3 is 35 sec, doesn't this mean the sequence will stop at 35 seconds due to length of mp3 file? Even if I edited sequence to be 1:34?

Ok. Question on this again.

If the mp3 is 35 sec, doesn't this mean the sequence will stop at 35 seconds due to length of mp3 file? Even if I edited sequence to be 1:34?

No, make the sequence any lenght you want, the voice will stop and then the silence.

thank you Kevin this happened only 20 minutes away from here. Hit really close to home. I will add this to our show. Thanks for doing this.

• The topic was locked