Light-O-Rama Forums

For All On The Forum

Guest Don Gillespie

Guest Don Gillespie

I find it fantastic that there are a lot of new people joining LOR what would be even more fantastic is if everyone who joins or those that have been members for a lot of years ( this includes Beta testers, any LOR staff, the administrators and what not) is to post your photo in the show your face thread in the coffee shop, it is so nice to put a face to the people we comunicate with daily, so if you haven't posted your photo please try and do that soon.

I also think that would be great, but also if there was a way to put it in some type of order or a search so you would not have to go thru 2-3 hundred pictures to find someone.

Guest Don Gillespie

I also think that would be great, but also if there was a way to put it in some type of order or a search so you would not have to go thru 2-3 hundred pictures to find someone.

I like that idea Earle don't know who I could talk to about that is there a way the photos could be attached to their profile page

I noticed that all the old photos are gone,I wonder if they can be retrieved?

I don't kinow how hard it would be to do it, but it would also be nice to search by state and even cities and towns. I think that would be at least as, if not more beneficial as someone putting their location on their profile. That, of course, needs to be done too, but a search for members in your state could be very helpful.

Just a thought.

Edited by Ron Boyd

I noticed that all the old photos are gone,I wonder if they can be retrieved?

good catch will contact LOR and see what is up

Looks like it has been fixed.