Light-O-Rama Forums

2.3.8 advanced

Paul Mesaros

Can someone tell me if is possible to go back to 2.3.8 advanced if I have 2.7.6 advanced installed and running now with windows 7? My son, who was trying to be nice and helpful got me a new computer for my birthday as a surprise gift. Somehow when he was transfering everything from the old computer into the new computer he also updated to the new 2.7.6. This is so different than what I'm used to that I am totally lost and confused. I want my old version back. HELP

Paul

Guest wbottomley

Paul Mesaros wrote:

Can someone tell me if is possible to go back to 2.3.8 advanced if I have 2.7.6 advanced installed and running now with windows 7? My son, who was trying to be nice and helpful got me a new computer for my birthday as a surprise gift. Somehow when he was transfering everything from the old computer into the new computer he also updated to the new 2.7.6. This is so different than what I'm used to that I am totally lost and confused. I want my old version back. HELP       

Paul 

There's not much difference between the two. Visual wise, nothing but performance wise quite much.

But, if you want to step back, then here's the download link: http://www.lightorama.com/downloads/2.3.8/LOR-2.3.8.exe