Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Shows....

Grawolph

I have a question for the experienced in the group. I've been running LOR controllers for three years now, and last year I had an awesome show. Unfortunately, it was on a hard disk that crashed (save the backup speeches... I've agonized over them all). This year I'm setting things up again, from scratch with 3 16-channel controllers and my yard doesn't look too bad. I haven't taken any videos yet, because I'm not quite done with it.

However, this is my question: I have an FM transmitter, which doesn't work too bad, and I want to be able to play music through it when I'm not running my lights. I can use Windows Media player and play through my 10 hours of Christmas music, but I would prefer to use the LOR Show Editor so that I can stop the music in time for the show, and have the shows work correctly. When the light show is over, I want it to be able to resume playing music. Kinda like my own 24-hour Christmas radio station. Has anybody done this? If so, how?

Two words: Zara Radio.

Do a search on this site and you'll find a plethora of threads regarding almost every aspect of this free program. I think it's exactly what you're looking for.