Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequences

dreef

I am having a problem with my sequences this year on my LOR, Here is the probelm I use the Simple Show Builder, I enter my sequences of shows then set the time to start and finish. When I put the flash card in the controller and apply power, the show start right away, and not when scheduled. Not sure what I am missing, also my computer has the current time and date.

Thanks

Dave

Guest wbottomley

dreef wrote:

I am having a problem with my sequences this year on my LOR, Here is the probelm I use the Simple Show Builder, I enter my sequences of shows then set the time to start and finish. When I put the flash card in the controller and apply power, the show start right away, and not when scheduled. Not sure what I am missing, also my computer has the current time and date.

Thanks

Dave

So... are you using a director card? If so... is the time correctly set on it?

Just found it under the Hardware Utility, on the LOR MP3 tab, there is a button that reads (only place set time files on SD card). Works like a charm.

Thanks for the replies

Dave

I am having the same problem with my Mp3 Director. The time is set properly and if I use the Simple show builder, and DO NOT adjust the default show times everything works great. Unfortunately, I want my shows to start at 5:30PM instead of the default of 6PM. As soon as, I change 6:00PM to 5:30PM (only change I made) I stick the SD card in and the show starts instantly. I redo the simple show builder and leave the times alone. The show startsa ontime at 6PM like a charm. Is there some work around?