Light-O-Rama Forums

sequence running ,but no lights

mdickenson

i got my squence loaded,audio added,run and verfiy they a in sink on sequence editor,add to daily show,enable,hear music,but lights hooked up to controllers just on steady,low voltage,no movement,(squence),something wrong or not turned on,leds on controllers on solid?.......

A few things. Confirm that the music stops when you disable shows. Fire up the hardware utility and confirm that you can control lights in the hardware utility. Then exit the hardware utility, and run the LOR verifier. See what kind of warnings and errors it gives you.

That message is just FYI.. It will not prevent other channels from running.

Open up one of your sequences in the sequence editor, and then select tools -> channel property grid. Take a look and ensure that your channels are configured with device type of Light-O-Rama controller, and that the unit number matches your controller ID. Then verify that the circuit numbers are configured.

It sounds to me like maybe you have one end of the screwdriver slot pointed at the numbers on the dial, rather than the arrow that is 90 degrees to the screwdriver slot. Take a look and see. The unit numbers that come up in the hardware utility are the ones that should be in your sequence.

Just to be clear, I would look at the controllers first. It is possible that you may easily get them set to 01 and 02, so that they show up in the hardware utility as 01, and 02 easily, which will likely be faster than updating the channel properties grid.

you were right,i had them set at 45/46, with the tiny-tiny arrow,didnt see that,i thought it was the groove,re set them late last night,will try again when i get home tonight,i didnt know that you could go into the channel grid,i guess because i havent tried to make my own sequences yet.....