Light-O-Rama Forums

Trade Halloween Scary Music Mix for Sequencing

texasjanedoe

I have made an extremely scary mix of music and eerie kids, and scary stuff...This is not the "usual" Halloween songs and it is an original mix (using music and sounds from the internet)...

It is eeeeerie....mostly scary children....calling for mommy...saying I'm scared....screaming.....the music is awesome...

I would like to trade it for some help sequencing it....

It is 4.52 mins long.

I have a 16 channel LOR....If you will help me get it sequenced I will share the mix with you :-) I will send you what I have sequenced so far which is 1.30 mins....I do like my sequences to go with the beat of the music so please don't respond if you are just going to randomly flash my lights....

PLEASE...PLEASE...I just do not have the time to do this sequencing! I have a child who was just diagnosed as learning disabled and I am spending most of my time between home and his school to get him into the appropriate classes and just don't have time to sequence....However I am NOT going to miss putting up my Halloween display! I love my Halloween as much if not more than Xmas......

Any help is greatly appreciated! If you don't like the music you are under no obligation to help me sequence it...but you will like it....it is SCARY!

I have attached a 1 min sample...I take NO CREDIT for this music or sound FX...I just MIXED them....

{{{HUGS}}}
Sonya

Attached files halmixsmall.zip

You might have more luck if you include everything.
16 channels can be set up many different ways.
I am using about 21 channels for Halloween but 8 of my purple and 8 of my orange do almost the same thing .
So I could get away with about 7 channels.
This is my first year so next year will be better.

I have Ghost Busters and Monster Mash sequenced for the 21 channels that you can have.

Just ask.

PaulXmas wrote:

You might have more luck if you include everything.
16 channels can be set up many different ways.
I am using about 21 channels for Halloween but 8 of my purple and 8 of my orange do almost the same thing .
So I could get away with about 7 channels.
This is my first year so next year will be better.

I have Ghost Busters and Monster Mash sequenced for the 21 channels that you can have.

Just ask.

I tried to post the whole darn song originally but it was to big...the forum wouldn't allow it....I had to keep shrinking it to cut it down to the right size....

:-)

I have a few I can share also but they were made for 8 channels because 8 of my channels did not work last year (and miraculously came back on a Xmas---which I am sure it was a dumb mistake on my part----I think I may have simply had the channels turned off!)

All my files are to big to upload here however....

If you want them just PM me and I will upload them for you...