Light-O-Rama Forums

Another Looking for :)

Cabbage

Hey guys.

I posted this last year, and still haven't been able to get it near close enough to where I want to show it, does any one have a sequence for the

Whitney Houston - National Anthem. It is the one she sang in the Super Bowl (90 or 91?)

Also looking for

Time To Say Good Bye - Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman

I found one for Time to Say Good Bye, but it has a ton of channels with arches and a huge mega tree which I don't have, and wouldn't even be close to slimming it down.

Thanks for the help all. Less than 2 months to show start.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,
Have you found anyone or have you done the sequences for National Anthem
and Time to Say Goodbye?

I would very much like to have the sequences and the audio if at all possible.

This is my first time starting w/LOR (tomorrow w/a friend to see what we can make of this stuff LOL!!! We're going to put up the lights and get an idea of the way we want it to look. Will see how it goes.
Carol Marcom

Carol Marcom wrote:

Hi,
Have you found anyone or have you done the sequences for National Anthem
and Time to Say Goodbye?

I would very much like to have the sequences and the audio if at all possible.

This is my first time starting w/LOR (tomorrow w/a friend to see what we can make of this stuff LOL!!! We're going to put up the lights and get an idea of the way we want it to look. Will see how it goes.
Carol Marcom

I am still working on Time to Say Goodbye. Should have it done in the next week or so.

I have given up on the National Anthem. In my head I just can't make it look good enough and to me that's one of the songs that needs to be perfect. My skills just aren't there yet.

let's see.... Lightorama is selling sequences for 16 and 32 channels for 30.

High quality sequences, perfectly synched, for 144 channels for $35, with professional edited audio and produced for free.