Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas sequenes 2009

t.vanhouts

Hello everyone,

Here are so far 10 of the sequences for my christmas lightshow 2009. The sequences are last opend with sequence editor Version 2.4.8.

Every idea about making the lights dance on the music are welcome and i would like to read about it in this forum. This is the first year i'm gonna do a christmas light display, and as far as i know itwill be the first in the netherlands.

Iam wondering if the people gonna like the christmas lightshow when they drive by.

All audio files used for the sequences are the original ones. they are not mixed. so the can be found all around on the internet.

I hope you enjoy the sequences.:P

Attached files 2009 34street-Bruce-Broughton-Overture.lms

Hi .

I don't know if I am expecting too much, but when I click on attachment for the above sequences all I get is a screen full of numbers/channels/intensity. is this what I should see?

Many Thanks.

Mike

michael spencer schreef:

Hi .

I don't know if I am expecting too much, but when I click on attachment for the above sequences all I get is a screen full of numbers/channels/intensity. is this what I should see?

Many Thanks.

Mike

Hello Mike,

I think your computer doesn't make the like to the LOR sequence edittor. When you have Lor sequence edittor then you can best save the file to your computer and open the file when you are in the sequence edittor.The files where saved in Lor software version 2.4.8. So i don't know if you can open the files with an earlier software version.

• 2 weeks later...

I often find music from older artists or the very traditional carols at the local public library.

Joe

I have tons of christmas music and cant find where Dean Martin did frosty the snowman. I am having a tough finding it also, any one else have any luck?