Light-O-Rama Forums

In need of 16 channel halloween sequences.

christmasfrenzy

• 3 weeks later...

I have some I can share (like 4 total)...they are 16 channel and I made them...Do you have any Xmas or any other Halloween you could share with me? I am in need of some more sequences...

:-)

texasjanedoe wrote:

I have some I can share (like 4 total)...they are 16 channel and I made them...Do you have any Xmas or any other Halloween you could share with me? I am in need of some more sequences...

:-)

Actually mine are 8 channels because at the time 8 of my channels were not working but miraculously came back on at Xmas....So I am re-doing them this year as 16 channels....I will share them as soon as I have them reworked...

I have Ghostbusters, Spooky Scary Skeletons, and an excellent scary mix I made with horror music and movie quotes...

cujo6984 wrote:

i am in need if some 16 channel halloween sequences i only have ghostbusters

anyone want to share with me email @ cujo6984@comcast.net thanks

I will PM you with all that I have! Enjoy!

I have a 13 channel show running right now.

The songs are- Bach 1013, Grim-grinning-ghosts, Trick or treat, Monster mash, This is Halloween, Witches witches witches, Adams family.

I am still working on Hocus pocus and Purple people earter.

I have 5 sequences that uses 8 pumpkins in a chior group and 1 inflatable pumpkin stack as the main voice and 2 seperate pumkins doing their own thing. Then a red, blue white spotlight for backgroound on the house and for my thunder & lightnening seperators.

I would be glad to share them if we can figure out a way to get them to you easily...