Light-O-Rama Forums

All I Want For Christmas Sequence with Video

Louis Mayer

This year I will be doing a Big Video inside a large Christmas package on top of the roof. I cannot get the video, even when zipped to be less than 106 MB - you need this to see the real effect that goes along with the lights

I use the software Flash Lynx video download to get videos from You Tube and then throw them into Pinnacle software and paste, etc. to fit what I like to make the show

the link to this video and music to put into this LOR program is

I will have a 124 channels with snow machine - you can delete that line if you do not use one.
If you know of a way to attach that large of a file then I will do it to make it easier for everyone

Oh - the Teddy Bear Flood light is a spot light shining on a Teddy Bear's face with his mouth moving to the words

Good luck

Attached files 2009 All I want for Christmas.lms

• 4 weeks later...

Louis

I dwnloaded the sequence to see how it would look but I get no Audio. Is this a sequence that I can dwnload and plug and play?

Mike Schmidt

I could not put audio or video on LOR's site -send me your email and I will send the video that goes with the lights - I put it on You Tube so that people could extract it from there and install it in their sequence

thanks,

Louis

I am using a snow machine called Chauvet SM-150X - it does have the dmx part to it, but I am not using it - I leave it on and when i apply power to the board it automatically blows the snow - so I will be controlling it as a channel on the LOR board

Louis

Ok I'm looking at your videos from last year, where in the world are you going to put up a screen on the roof of your house? Where is the projector going to be? The Disney video is cool buy the way.

Oh I have a few other questions for you:
1. The driveway looks like a 2 car driveway, is that right?
2. So then how long are the arches that go over it, 40 feet maybe?

Thanks
Patrick

• 3 weeks later...

Louis;

I do a few things on the computer, but mostly Fireworks programming related and programming the LOR sequences. When people share with me to do something out of the norm it gets tricky for me. Since you have a large sequence made up I was hoping to take a peek at it. I have not been able to do that. I have done a couple of dozen Christmas sequences and several other sequences used in conjunction with our Fireworks shows so I am somewhat familiar with this program but dont claim to know it all. This year I am programming 128 channels.

Can you offer any help in either veiwing your sequence or walk me thru the process of where you think I can go to Dwnload it?

Are there other forums that are helpfull for tricks of this trade? I ask this because the larger the shows it seems as though it gets to be more tedious some of which is just the way it is but I also think that theres got to be a better way to transfer some of the info- such as all the labled channels from sequence to sequence.

Anyways I look forward to hearing from you.

Mike Schmidt