Light-O-Rama Forums

Why wont zipped sequences work

Calloween

Right click on the zipped file and click extract to here. Then just open it like normal. The way you just did it, it looked like LOR didn't open the file.

vipzach wrote:

Right click on the zipped file and click extract to here. Then just open it like normal. The way you just did it, it looked like LOR didn't open the file.

Still says the same thind

I just downloaded that file, and extracted the .lms file into the Light-O-Rama sequences folder. Then I opened LOR, and opened that file. No issues at all aside from the missing audio file.

And a back to basics question, you do have LOR 2/S2 installed? I do see that the file was created with one of the LOR 2 versions, and can't be opened with LOR 1.

Are you a registered user of LORI?

If you are then you need to go to the LOR store software page and first of all download S2 and second select retrieve license. You will need your email address that you used when you originally purchased the software. If you do not have access to that email address then you will need to contact LOR and work with them to get your license code.

Chuck