Light-O-Rama Forums

Importing channel configuration

kiwixmas

Just a question about importing channel configuration into a new track ?
I want to import a totally different channel configuration into track 2 than track 1 is this possible??? as every time i try this the new configuration ends up in track 1 . I am use the same same song . any help would be great thanks.

The way I understand it, when you import a channel config, it will always will upload into track one, and change all tracks accordingly to match. I am not sure there is a work around for this.

cenote wrote:

The way I understand it, when you import a channel config, it will always will upload into track one, and change all tracks accordingly to match.  I am not sure there is a work around for this.
thanks for the reply ,I will have to redraw my picture???

cenote wrote:

I am not sure there is a work around for this.

Here's the workaround:
  1. Go to track 2.
  2. Right-click on the track title, and select "Move Track Up". Now the track that was track 2 is now track 1.
  3. Import a channel configuration with 1 track. It will go into the track that is now track 1.
  4. Right-click on the track title and select "Move Track Down". Now the new track 2 is back as track 2.

Some unexpected things may happen if channels in the original track 1 are the same as channels in the new track 2. There are ways to solve this, but more specific information is needed.

Steven wrote:

Here's the workaround:
  1. Go to track 2.
  2. Right-click on the track title, and select "Move Track Up". Now the track that was track 2 is now track 1.
  3. Import a channel configuration with 1 track. It will go into the track that is now track 1.
  4. Right-click on the track title and select "Move Track Down". Now the new track 2 is back as track 2.

Some unexpected things may happen if channels in the original track 1 are the same as channels in the new track 2. There are ways to solve this, but more specific information is needed.

Pretty cool ideal, thanks