Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequences For D-load

nmonkman

Monk my man,

What Pirates did you do? I got Jack Sparrows theme from Evan Arroyo and did some major rearranging but it was awesome effects wise, with what he did and where he did it. He told me up front it came with a seizure alert and had been toned down a little. Can't wait to light it up though. I'm at work so I can't see what you did from here.

Lenny

To be honest I don't know the exact name of the songs. There are two of them that I combined together. I am sure you will recognoze them when you play it.

That was a real big hit with the kids.

I got the idea from the Boston Pops fireworks display. They sequenced their show to it one year so I just had to try it.

Enjoy,

Neil

Neil:
I actually downloaded it last night and took a look. GREAT job!! timings are dead nuts on. Couldn't believe you used... what at least 50 cells per second grid? That is tight but the drum beats, etc are spot perfect. The front part is I believe the underwater march and I think the back is just the theme. I have all three soundtracks as I'm a huge POTC fan. Very complex music though and always tough to program the different beats and tweets let alone the major events as often as they happen.

Lenny

Yeah, I do most of my songs in 0.02 grids. Unless it is something slow and really simple, then I will use 0.05.

I dont think there really is much difference when it comes to filling in the blanks, so to speak. There are just a few extra. I like the fact that it allows me to be as precise as possible with my timings and effects.

Well, thanks for the compliments and I am glad you enjoyed it.

Neil

• 2 weeks later...