Light-O-Rama Forums

Rock Sequences

redsea300

What is anybody doing for rock or light rock sequences. I want to put in a 15- 20 min section of rock songs this year. I am running336 channels this year

• 2 months later...

Not sure if anyone is interested, but I have edited a version of "(Somewhere) Over the Rainbow" by Chris Implellitteri. I have removed the really heavy and fast parts to keep it more melodic.

FYI, It is rock Instrumental(drums, bass, distorted guitar, etc) but is very beautifully done. The Original is great, but long and alittle too much for the average listener of my show.

I plan to sequence it with the CCR. Hoping to make it look like a rainbow.

If you are interested, send me a PM... I have not sequenced it yet, but will once I get my CCR and the software for it.

Scott.

I've got over 100 minutes of music sequenced for this year (hoping to get to 120) and half is Christmas music and the other half is either rock (a relative term for someone 57 yrs old) or tv themes. The rock ranges from Connie Francis to Pink Floyd. I'm not worried about offending anyone and I even run an announcement to the effect that my show is Christmas lights set to music and not Christmas music set to lights. (Think about it.) The announcement goes on to say that if someone is unhappy they can send us an email and we promise to read it and then either ignore it or laugh about it. (All in tongue-in-cheek good taste, I might add.) I've got last year's playlist on the website, but I haven't posted this year's yet.