Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR 1 SEQUENCES

Blair Melanson

jfelix wrote:

Anything specific you are looking for? I think I have some 32 channel sequences I would gladly share.

Jfelix nothing specific at all just like to see how other people do there sequences i'm not good at this at all but i love christmas have been doing a static display for 25 years and lor1 for five thank you for your offer my email is b.melanson@ns.sympatico.ca

I will get you some sent tonight. My 32 channel sequences are mainly a mega tree and several mini trees. I should have some larger channel sequences in LOR 1 as well.

jfelix wrote:

I will get you some sent tonight. My 32 channel sequences are mainly a mega tree and several mini trees. I should have some larger channel sequences in LOR 1 as well.

Jfelix the mega tree and mini trees along with the larger sequences would be great thank you very much Blair

Hey Blair are you using S2 2.3.8 yet? Just wondering why you only want Lor 1 files.

I other thought as well, come and visit us on the Canadian Christmas forum.

Just for your info I have a lot of shared sequences mostly Lor 1 or 2, plus I can convert most any other sequence into Lor as well.

If you do not mine help from a fellow Canadian.