Light-O-Rama Forums

Here's one

bossgroove

I sent you a few emails asking about those songs/sequence you were sharing (last year).....did you get them?

A few of us were asking if you are willing to share them again please and thank you?

Sorry to High Jack the thread but I thought I would ask 1 more time.

Yo Boss... just watched the whole video...

Great job!! I really enjoyd it. Your display has all the elements that I'd like to have one day.

D.T.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You should take some time to watch my displays. I take a different approach than most. I try not to copy too much. If you think it's boring in the beginning, wait it out. Especially Le Reve. How rewarding of a song that was to write.

The local news had a field day with the lights last year. Have a few dance mixes in mind for this year. It's fun to create a sequence like this. Putting the music together, which song goes where, how much of the song should play and trying to find a different look for each song are so rewarding by the end.

With me, the focus isn't Christmas Music. I have a 1 hour pre-show to entertain those who line up and wait. That has a lot of Christmas music, and season's greetings from a few dozen celebrities. The rest of the shows are about the Christmas lights.

I appreciate all the great comments. Be on the look out for the rest of my pieces SOON!

• 3 weeks later...

I am now planning my Christmas program. I am now thinking that at the very end of my Christmas program I will use some or maybe all of my summer rock sequences as fillers or late night programming.

I loved the mix of songs you used. Just curious how many channels does it take to run your show?

I have wondered how many out there stick to just a Christmas theme for their Christmas shows?

• 3 weeks later...

I have a lot of questions this year about receiving my show files. So here's some answers.

FAQ's

Can you send me the files? Yes, but I can't say how long it will be between the time you ask, and the time I send them.

I am new at this. Can you make your show work with my display? Yes, but I charge for that.

How much do you charge? Depends, on how long the peice is, how many channels you have, and the level of quality you want. Least charged for one song - $50. Most Charged for one song $350.

How long will it take you? Right now? a couple of days after receiving payment. In 2 months, He who pays the most, wins.

• 1 month later...
  • The topic was locked