Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Brochure

tyler9613

Hi everyone,
I was thinking about making a brochure for LOR because I am bored and have nothing better to do. No chance in stopping me now! You can see it here as a PDF:

http://stcadmin.ath.cx/downloads/lorbrochure.pdf

I couldn't upload it on here because it was too big. Don't expect for it to be at that link for long, because this is my personal server and don't want it slowing down. It is my server for all of the people that help me with my display. (news is posted, LOR sequences can be downloaded, etc...)

This is only the cover page and I have not done anything else yet. Please make suggestions for what info I should put on the inside pages. I am probably going to put a board comparison page, a general knowledge page, and a terminology page. I need more suggestions to put in.

The final will not be printed, I will only upload it to the internet.

Thanks,
Tyler

P.S- The Display pictures on the front are not necessarily "my favorite displays". I google imaged "LOR Christmas Displays." and of course, I had to include Dan's display from 2000.

P.P.S- I emailed Dan about this and have not recieved a reply. I am guessing it did not go through because of the size of the file.

Maybe put together your cover with the .pdf files from the data sheets on the LOR support site into one complete file, like you said, download only. That would be easier than not knowing what you are looking at and trying to download info from the LOR website individually.

bisquit476 wrote:

Maybe put together your cover with the .pdf files from the data sheets on the LOR support site into one complete file, like you said, download only. That would be easier than not knowing what you are looking at and trying to download info from the LOR website individually.

Thanks. Very good Suggestion. That would kind-of summarize the whole thing.

Thanks,

Tyler

Like the idea very much, especially the comparison. For me being new, I have a difficult time with what units do what and which units are which stock number. Also would like to see a glossery of terms, such as tracks, triggers, ect...

tyler9613 wrote:

DownTown wrote:
Good ideas, nice job... need an editor to go over it and smooth it out a bit...

D.T.

You wanna volunteer? LOL:D

-Tyler

See PM...

DownTown wrote:

tyler9613 wrote:
DownTown wrote:
Good ideas, nice job... need an editor to go over it and smooth it out a bit...

D.T.

You wanna volunteer? LOL:D

-Tyler

See PM...

No fair....lol

Hi again. I have fixed a couple of small things that did not sound right when read. Thanks to downtown for helping me with some grammar/usage problems. Sometimes you need a second opinion when writing something.

Thanks,
Tyler

P.S- I hope to work more on it tonight, possibly adding 1-2 more pages.