Light-O-Rama Forums

Wizards In Winter on YouTube

Scrubs63

Hi All,

Here's another NEWBIE video of my show. Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Wizards In Winter. Just click on the link below.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

Merry Christmas! Scrubs63/Wes

Very Very Nice!!

I have been working on mine for the past four days and I am only half way finished.:P This is my first sequence. I should recieve my system tomorrow:)

stanward wrote:

Those mini trees in the front are awesome! I love it!

Hi stanward,

Thanks, I am glad you enjoyed them. I got a little surprise today, some of my friends who have seen my show contacted one of our local T.V. stations and told them about my show. Well, they are coming over Sunday night to interview me and film my show for a segment on the 5 O'clock news! WHOO HOOO! This NEWBIE is so excited!

Merry Christmas to You & Yours. Scrubs63/Wes

Scrubs63 wrote:

Hi stanward,

Thanks, I am glad you enjoyed them. I got a little surprise today, some of my friends who have seen my show contacted one of our local T.V. stations and told them about my show. Well, they are coming over Sunday night to interview me and film my show for a segment on the 5 O'clock news! WHOO HOOO! This NEWBIE is so excited!

Merry Christmas to You & Yours. Scrubs63/Wes

Funny thing is, the local newspaper here on the Big Island, came over to interview me today and to take photographs as well!

I'm a newbie as well, and am very excited.

Stan