Light-O-Rama Forums

Syncing Issues

Cathy D.

Is it worth it to try to match music to sequences? I have downloaded sequences from WOW and some of the music from amazon is available only on Albums which I do not need! I want to try using single songs, maybe by a different artist. Is there a syncing program around that I can use? Does anyone have any suggestions? I only have three songs on my show (music and seq. arranged together, purchased from LOR)

Edd and Cathy Donnelly wrote:

Is it worth it to try to match music to sequences? I have downloaded sequences from WOW and some of the music from amazon is available only on Albums which I do not need! I want to try using single songs, maybe by a different artist. Is there a syncing program around that I can use? Does anyone have any suggestions? I only have three songs on my show (music and seq. arranged together, purchased from LOR)

Yipes, it is not something I would do. Tooooooo much time involved. About the best you can hope for is to use some of the patterns of the sequence that are not specificatlly timed to music. I'd try to find the original song that fits the sequence.