Light-O-Rama Forums

Comments about our show!

javerill

We started our show on Friday and on Sunday we got our first email about our show.

Hello there,
Our family loves the lights and the show that you both have created. We come by regularly and watch. It is beautiful and very creative. It makes us all smile and feel *happy* when we watch.

Thanks for all you have done, and for the wonderful gift you give to the community. You rock!

Take care,

Shawna Backemeyer and Family

Made my day!

Jim

Just curious, how did Shawna find your email address? I looked at your photos, but I didn't see a sign that directs viewers to your web site.

Thanks to the demented elf, i have several sposts that direct them to our site and we picked an easy domain name for people in our area to remember.

But now I am thinking....maybe it would be a good idea to put our web address on a sign.

Guest wbottomley

Great work Jim.

Here's one I received:

We greatly enjoyed your Christmas Light show last year and hope to be able to see it again this year. My parents, Don and Blanche *******, now both deceased, always told us about your great display, and just like they always were, they were absolutely correct. Keep up the good work.
Ruth *******