Light-O-Rama Forums

2 more sequences, 1 song I've never seen done before

chartrand

Here are two sequences that you may find helpful, it's "Do you hear what I Hear" by FFH, and "Good King Joy" from TSO, (shortened). Enjoy and if you make any cool changes with arches or Mega Tree send back to me so I can take a look.

Ok the files are to large to upload. PM me and I'll send you the files. I'll also post them to lorsequences.com this afternoon sometime.

So would I.

I only have one controller, but have done over 35 songs for christmas this year (my first)

I dont mind sharing the ones I have made either. ( jusdt need to learn hoe to zip all the files together )

Those who PM'd me or sent me their e-mail address so far should have a copy of the sequences in their inboxes. The music for "Good King Joy" is edited so without it the sequences is not any good. So I also included the music. I only ask that you purchase your own copy. Because of the music issue (size limit) on both the LOR site and lorsequences.com I'm unable to post them. So if you want the files send me a PM and I'll get them to you.

I would love a copy of the sequences and music if you would be so kind. this is my first year as well and I am desperatley looking for new stuff to add to my show.
Thanks

jerryvigon@shaw.ca

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, PM means personal message so your not posting your e-mail address in a public area for some bot to harvest and start sending you SPAM. Anyway I've sent the file, you should have it shortly.

Also if anyone want's to see what they look like go to www.coldwaterlights.com and click on video.

Patrick