Light-O-Rama Forums

Powered USB HUB

Little_b

Hey Everyone- I know this topic has come up several times before, but I wanted to get an up to date "opinion."  Does anyone have a good Powered USB Hub that has been a long term success?  I've purchased a couple 7 port off Ebay in the past, but my second one has now gone out, only one port works.  Thanks.

Go to walmart and get the Blackwebb 7 port powered hubb. 4 years going strong. I use 2 for my show.

You can get on walmart. com and have it shipped.

Currently showing out of stock but your local stores may have it or online , I just know they work

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Blackweb-7-Port-USB-3-0-Hub/630442973

JR

Edited by dibblejr

While getting you the link I just discovered "Blackweb Electronis" must be affiliated with Walmart only. I cant find it any where else except 1 used one on Ebay.

Guess I need to go to the 4 stores in my area and get a couple extra. 

JR

I think jr needs a computer with 50 USB ports 😁  Maybe that new Pixie adapter will help him since he refuses to use E1.31  😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

I think jr needs a computer with 50 USB ports 😁  Maybe that new Pixie adapter will help him since he refuses to use E1.31  😁

I need a complete tower case that is nothing but USB ports and can be connected via a USB cable link to my current tower system.  Can't ever have enough.   I'd like to have about, oh, let's say 5,000+ ports in a single tower case with a power supply to operate all of them via a USB link cable to my current system.🤣

48 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Actually I do have 3 DMX I can get 12 singing bulbs per controller. (per testing with my Covid show) . I went out and purchased a huge network switch. For my pixies, yup cant wait to test the pixielink that will open up an entirely new world and save me from having to buy any more non LOR controllers. I got a great deal, couldn't pass it up on some. As much as I dislike buying used.

S5 has made me step up a little.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• The topic was locked