Light-O-Rama Forums

Hot Chocolate Polar Express

KBK

Hello,  Does anyone have a sequence for Hot Chocolate they wouldn't mind sharing?   I have a 48 channel system with a spiral tree but yours doesn't have to be that.   

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks,  Kenny        hunterkelly73@aol.com  

• 6 months later...
On 5/21/2020 at 5:29 PM, Paul L Johnson said:

check your mail

Hi Paul.  Would you mind sharing this with me?  I am probably doing to do most of it on my own but I am struggling with a couple parts and need some ideas.  I will PM you my email.

On 5/21/2020 at 7:29 PM, Paul L Johnson said:

check your mail

Hey Paul, can you share with me also? HJCLEADS@GMAIL.COM

I promise not to share, sell or ditributte. This is for mine and my kids enjoyment only.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I would also appreciate this sequence if anyone is willing to share. Thanks! 
buff694@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

randy88stang@gmail.com i would love a copy as well. i am way behind on my shows for this year any help would be appreciated. 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

chakawilson@hotmail.com.... New to the game... Just got my controller 2 weeks ago... any help with sequences would be great...i would love a copy as well. 

If anyone is still sharing, I would love a copy of this - sharma.devin@gmail.com.

I promise to not sell, share, trade or claim your property as my own.

• 4 weeks later...

If you're still sharing sequences, I would like a copy please. It's my first Christmas. So far I only have 16 channels and the MP3 mini director. Thanks.

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

mostlyharmless@ratcs.com

• 7 months later...

Can I have a copy I would love that? I promise it will be for private use only.

shannonmhp@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Mike

• 3 months later...

Hey Paul, can you share with me also?

nonnocola@gmail.com

I promise not to share, sell or ditributte. This is for mine and my kids enjoyment only.

Best regards.

• The topic was locked