Light-O-Rama Forums

Want to make a lasting impression?

weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com

SO.... me and the kids were watching The Lego movie 2.....

i think im gonna do a sequence on "a catchy song" off of the soundtrack.... 

ive been listing to it over and over... and the wife was like PLEASE STOP!!!! lol i keep humming it. its driving her KRAZY//// 😁

Check it out....

"this songs gonna get stuck inside yo head!!!!!!"

The lego movie 2.. "Catchy Song"

29 minutes ago, weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com said:

SO.... me and the kids were watching The Lego movie 2.....

i think im gonna do a sequence on "a catchy song" off of the soundtrack.... 

ive been listing to it over and over... and the wife was like PLEASE STOP!!!! lol i keep humming it. its driving her KRAZY//// 😁

Check it out....

"this songs gonna get stuck inside yo head!!!!!!"

The lego movie 2.. "Catchy Song"

Why?  Why did I go look up that song on YouTube and listen to it.....Why oh why? 🤪

But actually I found another song from the movie I liked much better and it rid my brain of that "catchy song"! 😮  I like the "Not Evil" song🤩, much more pleasant and it doesn't stick in your brain.🤣

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com said:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q2BSD5S/ref=nav_timeline_asin?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 

just thought it was neat and will be fun for the kids... dont know how many of you get the pleasure to know how "everything is awesome" in lego movies :)

The team sequenced everything is awesome 2 years ago- it is in the sharing section.

JR

36 minutes ago, Orville said:

Why?  Why did I go look up that song on YouTube and listen to it.....Why oh why? 🤪

But actually I found another song from the movie I liked much better and it rid my brain of that "catchy song"! 😮  I like the "Not Evil" song🤩, much more pleasant and it doesn't stick in your brain.🤣

GLAD I COULD HELP! 😂 thanks for checking it out!... and to JR, I like this one better 😁

• 2 months later...
52 minutes ago, weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com said:

https://www.pixelprodisplays.com/product/the-lego-movie-2-catchy-song/

i would LOVE to get my hands on their tree sequence!! 

apparently its a member ship, and it looks like its only Xlights

Yes, my friend they are xlights based.

Give it a little time, I heard there is a CCR tree and matrix sequence in the way.for us.

JR

It’s crazy to see they already have the two that I haven’t seen anywhere until the past 3-4 months. As soon as I saw them on the movies, I brought it up to the forum’s attention. Holiday sequences have catchy song on theirs too. But they have the right name of the song, But when you play the video on their website, it’s The other version on amazon. Not the movie version.

Edited by weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com

14 minutes ago, weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com said:

It’s crazy to see they already have the two that I haven’t seen anywhere until the past 3-4 months. As soon as I saw them on the movies, I brought it up to the forum’s attention. Holiday sequences have catchy song on theirs too. But they have the right name of the song, But when you play the video on their website, it’s The other version on amazon. Not the movie version.

I’m sure the team will come up with something.

JR

Also, that is the wrong sound file, I messaged HOliday sequences earlier today, and they emailed me back and said they corrected it... the youtube link you sent me is not the correct sound file......

there are two on amazon music. HS said he was in a hurry when he did it. But he claims it is fixed now... I will check it out and see later tonight.

Just checked, HS still has the wrong audio.the correct one doesn’t sound muffled.

Edited by weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com

I am going to switch the MP3 here shortly but have to watch the whole sequence to see if their are any corrections that I need to make will post when done

Thank You

• The topic was locked