Light-O-Rama Forums

I'm looking for a Sequencing Guru!

Sean S

Hi there LOR Sequencing gurus.

I am looking for someone with strong sequencing skills, including RGB, to assist with a pretty big project I am working on. This would be a paid gig and I would need to see some examples of your work. If you or someone you know might be interested please contact me at Sean_Swearinger@hotmail.com.

Thanks and stay safe out there!

Sean

24 minutes ago, Sean S said:

I am looking for someone with strong sequencing skills, including RGB, to assist with a pretty big project I am working on. This would be a paid gig and I would need to see some examples of your work. If you or someone you know might be interested please contact me at Sean_Swearinger@hotmail.com.

Sean

Can you post some details?

14 hours ago, Sean S said:

Sean

Are you the same person that posted it up on FB?

Gsmith37064  will be the go to person, I can vouch for his and a few others on here but I know Greg personally and he works on all/ most of my projects. 

JR

Yes, I'm the same person. We're looking at revamping our drive through show this year including adding some RGB. Would be comfortable passing my email address on to Greg or providing me with his email so I can send him some details?  Here's my address.. sean@allcommunityevents.com. I appreciate your feedback.

2 hours ago, Sean S said:

Yes, I'm the same person. We're looking at revamping our drive through show this year including adding some RGB. Would be comfortable passing my email address on to Greg or providing me with his email so I can send him some details?  Here's my address.. sean@allcommunityevents.com. I appreciate your feedback.

Are you on S4 still? If so, I can't really help as I am on S5.

If we upgraded to S5 would it require a change to our controllers or is this just a software update? I don't know enough about the differences to suggest a reason we couldn't upgrade if needed. I'll send over some info and a video link so you can get an idea of the scope of our show which is a drive through. Thanks for getting back to me.

18 minutes ago, Sean S said:

If we upgraded to S5 would it require a change to our controllers or is this just a software update?

No.  Just software.

Then i really don't see a problem here.  We need to step this show up to the next level and add some RGB elements. What do you need from me to give me a ballpark quote. One guy is asking that I provide the show fully modeled in the visualizer and simply don't have that at this time. Can I send you and overview of what equipment we're using, a drone flyover of the entire show, and some elements (RGB) we are considering adding?  We could then jump on a call for further discussion. Would that work for you?

Last night you said you was S3 (early this morning)

If you Post the details and information someone like Greg will probably assist you but they have to have a starting point.

It will lead to you getting more confused and frustrated. Most of us have been there in your shoes.

For a better answer please post all info.

JR

Just now, Sean S said:

Then i really don't see a problem here.  We need to step this show up to the next level and add some RGB elements. What do you need from me to give me a ballpark quote. One guy is asking that I provide the show fully modeled in the visualizer and simply don't have that at this time. Can I send you and overview of what equipment we're using, a drone flyover of the entire show, and some elements (RGB) we are considering adding?  We could then jump on a call for further discussion. Would that work for you?

Yes, that can’t give a show without the details.

No one will.

There is nothing secret about a vis file nor can it be used for anything but your display.

Controller, vis and lights.

BTW- if you are talking about pixels your AC controllers can not run them. Don’t purchase the wrong equipment. Get answers from whoever you send your stuff to.

JR

JR

5 minutes ago, Sean S said:

You will have to build a preview in S5 of your props. It's pretty simple to do. With this, it will make it a lot easier to see what you have and need to even determine what type of help you will get.

If you have a picture of it, or video, that's a start. List out your props as well. If you watch any of my videos, you will see what all I have.

Edited by gsmith37064

• The topic was locked