Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
Sean S

I'm looking for a Sequencing Guru!

Recommended Posts

Hi there LOR Sequencing gurus.

I am looking for someone with strong sequencing skills, including RGB, to assist with a pretty big project I am working on. This would be a paid gig and I would need to see some examples of your work. If you or someone you know might be interested please contact me at Sean_Swearinger@hotmail.com.

Thanks and stay safe out there!

Sean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Sean S said:

Hi there LOR Sequencing gurus.

I am looking for someone with strong sequencing skills, including RGB, to assist with a pretty big project I am working on. This would be a paid gig and I would need to see some examples of your work. If you or someone you know might be interested please contact me at Sean_Swearinger@hotmail.com.

Thanks and stay safe out there!

Sean

Can you post some details?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Sean S said:

Hi there LOR Sequencing gurus.

I am looking for someone with strong sequencing skills, including RGB, to assist with a pretty big project I am working on. This would be a paid gig and I would need to see some examples of your work. If you or someone you know might be interested please contact me at Sean_Swearinger@hotmail.com.

Thanks and stay safe out there!

Sean

Are you the same person that posted it up on FB?

Gsmith37064  will be the go to person, I can vouch for his and a few others on here but I know Greg personally and he works on all/ most of my projects. 

JR

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I'm the same person. We're looking at revamping our drive through show this year including adding some RGB. Would be comfortable passing my email address on to Greg or providing me with his email so I can send him some details?  Here's my address.. sean@allcommunityevents.com. I appreciate your feedback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sean S said:

Yes, I'm the same person. We're looking at revamping our drive through show this year including adding some RGB. Would be comfortable passing my email address on to Greg or providing me with his email so I can send him some details?  Here's my address.. sean@allcommunityevents.com. I appreciate your feedback.

Are you on S4 still? If so, I can't really help as I am on S5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we upgraded to S5 would it require a change to our controllers or is this just a software update? I don't know enough about the differences to suggest a reason we couldn't upgrade if needed. I'll send over some info and a video link so you can get an idea of the scope of our show which is a drive through. Thanks for getting back to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Sean S said:

If we upgraded to S5 would it require a change to our controllers or is this just a software update?

No.  Just software.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then i really don't see a problem here.  We need to step this show up to the next level and add some RGB elements. What do you need from me to give me a ballpark quote. One guy is asking that I provide the show fully modeled in the visualizer and simply don't have that at this time. Can I send you and overview of what equipment we're using, a drone flyover of the entire show, and some elements (RGB) we are considering adding?  We could then jump on a call for further discussion. Would that work for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last night you said you was S3 (early this morning)

If you Post the details and information someone like Greg will probably assist you but they have to have a starting point.

It will lead to you getting more confused and frustrated. Most of us have been there in your shoes.

For a better answer please post all info.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sean S said:

Then i really don't see a problem here.  We need to step this show up to the next level and add some RGB elements. What do you need from me to give me a ballpark quote. One guy is asking that I provide the show fully modeled in the visualizer and simply don't have that at this time. Can I send you and overview of what equipment we're using, a drone flyover of the entire show, and some elements (RGB) we are considering adding?  We could then jump on a call for further discussion. Would that work for you?

Yes, that can’t give a show without the details.

No one will.

There is nothing secret about a vis file nor can it be used for anything but your display.
 

Controller, vis and lights.

BTW- if you are talking about pixels your AC controllers can not run them. Don’t purchase the wrong equipment. Get answers from whoever you send your stuff to.

JR

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Sean S said:

Then i really don't see a problem here.  We need to step this show up to the next level and add some RGB elements. What do you need from me to give me a ballpark quote. One guy is asking that I provide the show fully modeled in the visualizer and simply don't have that at this time. Can I send you and overview of what equipment we're using, a drone flyover of the entire show, and some elements (RGB) we are considering adding?  We could then jump on a call for further discussion. Would that work for you?

You will have to build a preview in S5 of your props. It's pretty simple to do. With this, it will make it a lot easier to see what you have and need to even determine what type of help you will get.

If you have a picture of it, or video, that's a start. List out your props as well. If you watch any of my videos, you will see what all I have.

 

Edited by gsmith37064

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...