Light-O-Rama Forums

Verifier error 7

ebrown1972

I have upgraded to 5.3.14. Last year about 2 weeks before show time, I had several issues with the verifier. Tonight I created a play file for one of my sequences and verified the sequence. The only error I received was verifier error 7. Under the detail tab it shows C:\program Files (x86)Light-O-RamaSimpleShowBuilder.exe

I did not use the simple show builder to test out the play file in verifier. Instead I just built a show under show editor.

I am just wondering if this error should be of any concern?

I am trying to get way ahead of the game this year and not have any unexpected issues.

I am on the fence as to whether or not I stay with LOR as far as the software goes.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks,

Eric

Verifer Errors and a whole lot of other info about S5 can be found here.

Not sure all messages are accurate, seems to me there was discussion about that alwhile ago.

Alan...

verifier%20errors.gif

10 hours ago, default said:

Verifer Errors and a whole lot of other info about S5 can be found here.

Not sure all messages are accurate, seems to me there was discussion about that alwhile ago.

Alan...

verifier%20errors.gif

I already read about error 7 and in verifier it will take you right to the error if you click on the information that is supplied by verifier instead of going to the LOR page. 

I'm just wondering why I am getting the error I am getting. I am wondering if simple show builder used to be in the X86 folder but is no longer there.