Light-O-Rama Forums

Controllers and Lights for Sale

gmac

I have singing tree quartet on coro , talking Santa and Rudy on coro, and all wired and framed ready to go

8- Gen3 LOR controllers with 2 Dangles each (to attach cat 5 cable) used only 2 seasons These were built by LOR and warranted by them 

Complete Mega Tree kit sold by Christmas Light Show                                                     

Approx 200 C9 Strobes on C9 SPT strings and never used spares

Red and White Candy Canes that could be used to attach in the ground or made into spinners

Bethlehem Star W/ Lights

5 - 30" LED Snowflakes

Incandescent.......  20 -100ct clear blinking lights (only a few blink intermittently on each string very soft look)

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

Sealed LED lights  M5 Mini  (Never used these were spares) 

Green _ 7-100ct ...6- 50ct..... 1-50ct ..........Red_1-50ct ....4-100ct.........Blue_ 1-50ct......3-100ct.............White_5-100ct

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

Sealed LED lights  C6  (Never used these were spares)

Red_11-50ct...........White_10-50ct...........Green_10-50ct 

If interested please message me

Knowing what prices you are asking for each item would help sell this stuff quicker. 

There are a lot of folks that usually won't answer ads if no starting asking price is included in a product for sale listing.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ghostssx said:

My pm went unanswered. 

Sorry, but I thought I answered all the pm messages but every thing except the singing tree quartet has been sold

• The topic was locked