Light-O-Rama Forums

Boysco Studio

Dennis Laff

Hi  Everyone I bought 12 mini candy canes     (23 inchs tall  48 pixels ) from  Boysco is their a recommended way to layout the pixesl   .  Thanks Dennis

7 hours ago, Dennis Laff said:

Hi  Everyone I bought 12 mini candy canes     (23 inchs tall  48 pixels ) from  Boysco is their a recommended way to layout the pixesl   .  Thanks Dennis

there is a wiring diagram built into the model in xLights.

Was really searching for video of their Icosa Star sequenced, but can't find it anywhere. Anyone on here have one of those as a topper will to show off their work?

2 minutes ago, MichRX7 said:

Was really searching for video of their Icosa Star sequenced, but can't find it anywhere. Anyone on here have one of those as a topper will to show off their work?

search Bellevue Christmas Lights on youtube, the guy that created that has a couple on pixel trees.  he also did a "stacked" pixel tree, awesome work.

12 minutes ago, caniac said:

search Bellevue Christmas Lights on youtube, the guy that created that has a couple on pixel trees.  he also did a "stacked" pixel tree, awesome work.

Thanks, tried searching youtube, vimeo and google. Even tried staring at google images hoping I'd spot it, but no such luck. I guess I'll go with a different product. Pretty amazing I can't find a video of that, but don't feel like dropping $160 on something I hope will look good. I know I saw some "3-d" star toppers I could spin as well as change fancy colors. somewhere, probably go with those.

Edited by MichRX7

5 minutes ago, MichRX7 said:

Thanks, tried searching youtube, vimeo and google. Even tried staring at google images hoping I'd spot it, but no such luck. I guess I'll go with a different product. Pretty amazing I can't find a video of that, but don't feel like dropping $160 on something I hope will look good. I know I saw some "3-d" star toppers I could spin as well as change fancy colors. somewhere, probably go with those.

I searched it and found all sorts of pics.  didn't find that particular video but will check.

Wow, thanks for finding that. I swear I watched a video from them, but didn't see the star. Old eyes I guess. Though not sure I'm impressed that much with it.

I think I like the "spinning" stars that are wireframe with 3/4 stars grouped together. I knew I should have bookmarked that site, lol...

• The topic was locked