Light-O-Rama Forums

Replacing oled

ebrown1972

About a year or so ago my oled went out on one of my F16v2 controller. David Pitts was kind enough to send me a replacement. The controller worked just fine without the oled working. Today I changed the gateway in the network configuration and now I cannot connect to the controller. I am assuming maybe the bad oled is the cause of this. Now I need to replace it. Has anyone changed one of these and if so what is the process? I have not physically worked on any of these boards before and just need some tips before I tackle this project. Any videos or pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Eric

I would think it unlikely that the OLED would have that effect.  However you would likely have a better response asking this question on the F16V2 section of the Falcon forum.

1 hour ago, k6ccc said:

I would think it unlikely that the OLED would have that effect.  However you would likely have a better response asking this question on the F16V2 section of the Falcon forum.

I do have the question posted there. Funny thing is, right after I changed the gateway through the interface I could no longer communicate with the controller. I powered it down and back up but nothing. I will try it a few more times tomorrow and see what happens.

• The topic was locked