Light-O-Rama Forums

How to set Time to mp3 Director using the Hub

mcnamara9

Has anyone figured out how to use the Hub to add the time stamp to your SD Card so that the mp3 Director has the current time?  I can't find that option in the creation of the SD Card.  I used to use the HU to set the time, but since I'm using v5.3.10 Pro, when I try to use the LOR MP3 tab within the HU, it tells me to use the Hub to make my SD card.

Thanks in advance.

Brian

Hi,

In the Hub use the advanced mode to create the SD card.  The option is on the "Set Final Options and Write to SD card"" pop up window.  It should be the 2nd option in the list.

~Brian

set time in hub.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2019 at 3:29 AM, bmtouhey said:

Hi,

In the Hub use the advanced mode to create the SD card.  The option is on the "Set Final Options and Write to SD card"" pop up window.  It should be the 2nd option in the list.

~Brian

When I put the SD in the mini-director.. what time it takes in? The real-time, or the time when I created the SD?

CUrious how that works

A window pops up for you to set the time to whatever time you want (current time, or 2 min later when you have time to walk out to the yard, etc.).  So whatever time you select, when you then take the card and put it in, it copies that timestamp to the controller and that is the time it goes off of.  Hope that helps.

1 minute ago, mcnamara9 said:

A window pops up for you to set the time to whatever time you want (current time, or 2 min later when you have time to walk out to the yard, etc.).  So whatever time you select, when you then take the card and put it in, it copies that timestamp to the controller and that is the time it goes off of.  Hope that helps.

Thanks mate.. I found a better way.

I managed to update the time through the HU when con ected to my controller.