Light-O-Rama Forums

Thankyou JR

glossyhalothane

JR really got me headed down the right path. I only decided to do this about 3 weeks ago.  It’s my first attempt and next year I’ve got new plans . 
   One question.  Link me something easy to put on the top of my pixel tree. Just for a regular led channel..??

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vl84wmvG5tb6XS2U2HCiDNIbsqWEMioO/view?usp=drivesdk

31 minutes ago, glossyhalothane said:

JR really got me headed down the right path. I only decided to do this about 3 weeks ago.  It’s my first attempt and next year I’ve got new plans . 
   One question.  Link me something easy to put on the top of my pixel tree. Just for a regular led channel..??

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vl84wmvG5tb6XS2U2HCiDNIbsqWEMioO/view?usp=drivesdk

Sent you a link to BS non RGB stars and things that may work. Personally I do not have a star on my CCR tree. I do have one on my 360 pixel tree and my LED Mega Tree

K6CCC has some great pics of how he made his MT star mounted on plywood.

Thank you for the kind words and any time.

JR

lets say, in some songs the "front" of the pixel tree appears to be rotated slightly away from the front.  where would I fix that? in the visualization?

33 minutes ago, glossyhalothane said:

lets say, in some songs the "front" of the pixel tree appears to be rotated slightly away from the front.  where would I fix that? in the visualization?

Since S5 I do not know the answer. I deal with sup files. While helping a friend the other night he was able to go to SS from S5.

You should be able to go to SuperStar and adjust it in the x,y settings 

JR

I would recommend a spool of SPT wire (lamp cord) and a supply of vampire plugs, will save you a lot of dollars, weight and room to store. And best of all you can customize the length to what is needed. Highly recommend to mark or label them for next years setup, goes a lot quicker if they are annotated somehow where they go. I just use a permanent marker and write on the vampire plug.

After xmas sales would be best as far as price but you will save in the long run if you bought a spool and plugs now, LOR, holiday coro, holiday light express, and a lot of the others sell them. Only thing to remember is if you start with spt1 or spt2 stay with the one you choose, they aren't really interchangeable, most use spt1 i believe.

Keith