Light-O-Rama Forums

Cannot find CCR Controllers after upgrading to 5.3.10

srlindsey

I recently upgraded my S5 Suite to 5.3.10 and after I did so I can no longer find any of my CCR controllers in the Hardware Utility.  It used to work with the previous version (5.2.x) of S5 Suite.  I haven't changed anything in the cabling or power.  The only difference is the new version of the S5 suite.

Has anyone else had a similar problem?  Has something changed in the 5.3.10 suite that I need to account for or change in the configuration or settings?

Based on other comments I've read about 5.3.10 I'm going to back rev back to 5.3.8.  Sounds like there are other issues with 5.3.10 that I don't want to be dealing with right now.  Just want my lights to work since its Christmas season already.

OK.  Feeling pretty embarrassed at the moment.  Somehow, between the time I tested my CCR2 lights with S5 5.2.2 and upgraded to S5 5.3.10 the GFI for the circuit my lights are connected to had tripped.   I never noticed it.  So.....  I would assume that S5 5.3.10 actually does work fine, if you have power to all of your controllers.  Sorry for the false alarm folks!