Light-O-Rama Forums

S5 SuperStar sequences don't play properly on my display

patslights

I've been through all the video tutorials and more trial and error than I care to admit, but I'm still at a loss with this.

I have a 64-channel display, all simple 100-light strings, no pixels, trees, faces, or anything else.  I upgraded to S5 and also upgraded to Pro so I could use the SuperStar Sequencer.  It seems to be a great upgrade.  I went through and redesigned my preview with the props and groups and all seemed to be happy.  I converted all my S4 sequences to S5 and they all work exactly as they should (yay!).

The trouble starts when I created some new sequences.  I like the superstar sequencer, it gives some great options and my playback window looks like exactly what I want it without  it being a lot of hassle.  I was ready to impress everyone with this. I only wish the light sequence itself after it was made was visible somehow, it'd be great to take a set of sequences where I really like what it does and copy / paste that to another set of sequences in the display.

However, when I created my show and put it into the LOR itself, it's completely wrong.  The wrong lights turn on, and mostly just stay on throughout the song.  I even did one song with just all "Blue" lights turned on (channel 9-12).  Very, very simple.  On my real lights, I get 2 strings of red (channel 7 and 5) and 2 strings of white (channel 1 and 2) and they just stay on solid.  It looks really silly for Blue Christmas when that happens.

What am I doing wrong? 

Any help is quite welcome!

Pat