Light-O-Rama Forums

Using Pre-Done light-o-Rama Sequences

DownSouthLights

How would I create a good looking show using the light o rama sequences. I just built all my boxes I have 4 16 channel boxes and i have purchased several songs. what is the best way to make everything look uniform Thanks in advance for your time I know most of you are very busy.

The best way is to create your own sequences specifically tailored to your display to get the full wow factor. Pre-bought displays,while they do blink to the beat, never seem to match up perfectly to the display

If you're just starting out, the WOW Lights sequences are all done with same channel configs. If you plan to put out the same basic stuff, you can use those to get started and then build/add on from there. Each one of them will work the same. Once you get one set up, you can just add new ones to your show.  It can get pricey but I found it to be good way  to get started. Once you get used to everything (time and money involved, the software, lights, props, etc),  it becomes easier to add things and create your own sequences. 

I started two years ago with a 32 channel basic set up. Last year I added some RGB arches. This year I'm building some new props and new 16 channel controller and a second Pixie ll. I've been using the same sequences. Since I upgraded to S5 software this year. I think I'll be ready to start my own sequencing for next year. 

Good luck!