Light-O-Rama Forums

Missing PART of Superstar sequence in S5

htebault

I am almost done converting my sequences for our new location. I am using S5 to create a new sequence, inserting the existing Superstar Sequences into the 12 CCR/Star element. All that worked well until I worked to convert the God Bless the USA military melody.

In Superstar the sequence works great - but if I use S5, create a new sequence, save the file, then choose select row, insert Superstar sequence - I get to Superstar, open the God Bless sequence, in Superstar it works great - on exiting, and telling S5 - yes, insert - the playback in S5 displays only the initial 29 seconds of SS display, but then nothing else. If you know the song, it is where the beat starts. I have no idea why - all my other sequences work just fine only this one is causing me heartburn right now.

Thoughts ?

As an UPDATE - I did open a Trouble Ticket and have gotten a fix. There was a bug that was identified and appears to have caused my problem. When I used the updated program Tech Support provided, this works properly. THANKS :Support - you ROCK.

im having the same problem. What did they do for you? I have a help ticket submitted. Just trying to get a quick answer. Thanks