Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween animation

metallus2000

Does anyone have a Halloween animation for RGB? Just want to add something to my static orange/purple, etc lighting outside.

I am not doing a sequence, per se. I am doing atmosfearx in the windows, and want some activity in the lights.

55 minutes ago, metallus2000 said:

Does anyone have a Halloween animation for RGB? Just want to add something to my static orange/purple, etc lighting outside.

I am not doing a sequence, per se. I am doing atmosfearx in the windows, and want some activity in the lights.

You can check out these I created for Halloween a year ago.  

RGB Animation Files {Halloween}

Hopefully they may work for what you need.

4 minutes ago, metallus2000 said:

Awesome thanks! I'll check them out.

Last year was my first year with RGB Pixels, so I was using Halloween as a test to be sure I learned how to make them do some things I wanted {before I set up and added some of the effects to my Christmas sequencing}.  So I created these so I could just have some Halloween themed music playing in the background and the RGB lights just doing random things.   Worked pretty good in my opinion. 

And the music was also ran in the show by sequencing the audio file as a musical sequence.   I created a 1 channel "dummy" config for that purpose.   That way I could have the Animation Sequences play alongside the audio sequences.   It worked out very well.

Now these are S4 sequences, but they should be able to load into S5 and convert to that version of the LOR Software.

Good Luck!

15 minutes ago, Orville said:

Last year was my first year with RGB Pixels, so I was using Halloween as a test to be sure I learned how to make them do some things I wanted {before I set up and added some of the effects to my Christmas sequencing}.  So I created these so I could just have some Halloween themed music playing in the background and the RGB lights just doing random things.   Worked pretty good in my opinion. 

And the music was also ran in the show by sequencing the audio file as a musical sequence.   I created a 1 channel "dummy" config for that purpose.   That way I could have the Animation Sequences play alongside the audio sequences.   It worked out very well.

Now these are S4 sequences, but they should be able to load into S5 and convert to that version of the LOR Software.

Good Luck!

Exactly what I need. I already add my channel configs. I do have some Halloween music set as audio only sequences as well.

I probably will add some twinkle/shimmer, etc. in random spots.

I also have a lightning sequence(somewhere :-)…) I want to use.

6 hours ago, metallus2000 said:

Exactly what I need. I already add my channel configs. I do have some Halloween music set as audio only sequences as well.

I probably will add some twinkle/shimmer, etc. in random spots.

Glad I could help you out. :D

7 hours ago, metallus2000 said:

LOL. I created a lightning sequence using the RGB Pixels, but dummy here didn't think to only use subtle shades of Cyan and White for it.  So I ended up with a multi-colored lightning effect, if it were the right colors it would have been totally awesome, but being multi-colored, that just didn't work out too well. 🤣

I keep telling myself to go in and fix it, but seems I can never find mine either when I actually decide to do some work on it.😮:wacko:🤣

Edited by Orville

• The topic was locked