Light-O-Rama Forums

TSO Starter package question

Roxxxtar

I’m not a newbie, but I managed to get my brother involved in our hobby this year. 

He bought the TSO starter package, and he says after each song, there is about one minute between songs with the lights doing random things. 

How does he eliminate the space in between songs on that TSO card?

i know I’ve read this exact topic before, but I can’t find it.

1 hour ago, Roxxxtar said:

I’m not a newbie, but I managed to get my brother involved in our hobby this year. 

He bought the TSO starter package, and he says after each song, there is about one minute between songs with the lights doing random things. 

How does he eliminate the space in between songs on that TSO card?

i know I’ve read this exact topic before, but I can’t find it.

If he purchased the editable (unlocked) version it should be easy.

If he didn't he may need to just deal with the delay. Sometimes the random things are cause by another controller(s) sharing a same unit ID. That may be a place to start. 

JR

30 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

If he purchased the editable (unlocked) version it should be easy.

If he didn't he may need to just deal with the delay. Sometimes the random things are cause by another controller(s) sharing a same unit ID. That may be a place to start. 

JR

He bought the editable version

19 minutes ago, Roxxxtar said:

He bought the editable version

He should be able to go in and edit the sequence. He may have to cut the song down if its at the end. 

As far as the random things, he should be able to see or if not recopy and paste into a new sequence.

Check for another controller sharing the same unit ID/ channel numbers. 

JR

Thanks for the advice guys. 

The TSO card that came with his package, came with the normal lms files,  LOREDIT files,  LID files, and two different sets of mp3 files.

Running ShowTime Suite 4, then upgraded to 5, back down to 3 and ALL will not let me edit those sequences.

He saved all files to his laptop, and when we try and edit the lms files, it says it is a protected sequence, and there aren't even any channels that show up.

I copied the files to my laptop, tried to edit them with the same results.

Running the LOREDIT files, does nothing.

Could it be a bad card, or they accidentally sent a NON editable card?

8 hours ago, Roxxxtar said:

Thanks for the advice guys. 

The TSO card that came with his package, came with the normal lms files,  LOREDIT files,  LID files, and two different sets of mp3 files.

Running ShowTime Suite 4, then upgraded to 5, back down to 3 and ALL will not let me edit those sequences.

He saved all files to his laptop, and when we try and edit the lms files, it says it is a protected sequence, and there aren't even any channels that show up.

I copied the files to my laptop, tried to edit them with the same results.

Running the LOREDIT files, does nothing.

Could it be a bad card, or they accidentally sent a NON editable card?

If it says they are protected sequences then they are locked. If they purchased the editable version then they will need to contact the Help Desk so LOR can look up their order and send the correct card if they did indeed order the editable version.

5 hours ago, Mr. P said:

If it says they are protected sequences then they are locked. If they purchased the editable version then they will need to contact the Help Desk so LOR can look up their order and send the correct card if they did indeed order the editable version.

Thank you