Light-O-Rama Forums

Rotate seqeunce from Vertical to Horizontal?

jwblazek

Considering putting up a 16x50 horizontal matrix, essentially my 16 x 50 Mega Tree, horizontally but with parallel rows. I know S4 Superstar can handle that, the question I have is, is there a means to rotate a sequence that was made vertically to work on a horizontal matrix?

Hi Bob

Looks like it might work, assuming I would merge / intersect my vertical sequence with a blank horizontal one? I ran intereSEction, but don't see how to load the SS sequence. The pull down in the red or green rectangle has either MyMatrix as default and a blank when I pull it down. Hitting the blank, crashes the program

Thanks

john

You can do it in super star the only thang you will have to change is if you have words and gif files i convert a 16 by 50 pixel tree to 24 by 50 matrix all the time

I am going from a 16x50 tree to a 50x16 matrix. Attempts  in SS result in unmapped morphs, fetures, scenes etc. What am I missing?

21 hours ago, jwblazek said:

Hi Bob

Looks like it might work, assuming I would merge / intersect my vertical sequence with a blank horizontal one? I ran intereSEction, but don't see how to load the SS sequence. The pull down in the red or green rectangle has either MyMatrix as default and a blank when I pull it down. Hitting the blank, crashes the program

Thanks

john

Use the features of SS if you are able.     I thought you were trying to rotate an SE S4 sequence without having the source SS program.  interSEction requires you to create quick configs in vegomatic.  Takes 30 seconds to define two with controllers on different sides.  Then select those two as the ones to intersect.   The output of intersect is a sequence config which is used to paste into one track and clip from the other and then paste that into your target sequence rotated.