Light-O-Rama Forums

Owl City Fireflies Lms Faces Pixel Tree Matrix

james morris

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Looking for the pixel tree sup

I would like a copy sent to kallan93@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Jr and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

• 1 year later...
On 5/30/2019 at 3:56 PM, james morris said:

Sharing

I would love a copy if you are still sharing

Deruchie.justin@gmail.com 

James, I have requested one of your sequences before (Zombie in Oct 2019).  I finally worked it in to my Halloween show last year.  Anyways, I would like a copy of Fireflies if you are still sharing.  My daughter actually brought this song up recently saying I should do it, so I was very surprised when this popped up in current posts.

I would like a copy sent to hasslerk@verizon.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.  I also add that if I video it and post it on my page that you and JR will be given credit.

I would like a copy sent to shaynet@tampabay.rr.com

• 1 month later...

I would like a copy sent to deruchie.justin@gmail.com

• The topic was locked