Light-O-Rama Forums

How to change color?

BobW

I am new to sequencing and am starting from scratch. After playing with a preview for my Pixel Tree I decided to try to make a leaping arch. Using a 50 pixel string I made a 10 segment arch. I made a short sequence of leaping back and forth a few times. I have no idea if I did I did it the right way or not. So my question is, Is there an easy way to change the color of some, or all, of the cells in the Sequencer? Say I'd like to make 1 pass red, the next blue, then green, etc.

Thanks,

BobW

Arch-01.jpg.2a59be7575de65870dcce98979af44c4.jpg

Instead of making the arch a 10 segment arch, just make it a single since you are using pixels.   Then in the motion effect tools you can use different things to create what you are looking for.  Bars would work so would Single Block.  You can use these to create the Leaping effect as well.  The way you have it set up gives you more specific control for specific parts of the arch, but if you're not trying to be too particular, the motion effect will do most the work for you. 

Edited by Little_b

Using the Single Block approach looks interesting. Thanks. I'd still like to find out how to select and change multiple blocks at the same time. Say if I used Single Blocks, and every other one changed direction and color. I'd like to grab all the ones that go from left to right and are blue and make them all red. Instead of having to select each one and make the change over and over. Or make the change to one, then have to copy and paste it to all the other similar ones.