Light-O-Rama Forums

Importing a Song

Joe D

Hello Guys,

Totally new to this and tring to get some songs sequence for this year. I have 32 channels and named all the channels and drew the animation screen, but now I am tring to get the song I want to start sequencing with the channels I made. I saved the Animation screen as Filename Standard.las How do I connect the song with this animation screen?

Thanks

Joe

Joe -

From the main sequencing window, click Edit, Audio File, and then select the audio file that you want to sequence. Piece of cake. Good luck.

D.T.

Not quite that easy as he said he saved it as a .LAS file.

First open your las file you made. Go under edit and choose Export configuration and save it with a name you'll know like 2008 display

Next open a new sequence and choose Musical Sequence. It will then ask for an audio file. Point it to the cne you want to use. Answer your other basic questions and when you get to the sequencer screen, go under edit again and choose Import configuration.

Now you should be all set to sequence.

DownTown wrote:

Joe -

From the main sequencing window, click Edit, Audio File, and then select the audio file that you want to sequence. Piece of cake. Good luck.

D.T.

Hello D.T.

Thanks for your response, I am in the sequencing menu, and I do not see an audio file option?

Joe

Brian Mitchell wrote:

Not quite that easy as he said he saved it as a .LAS file.

First open your las file you made. Go under edit and choose Export configuration and save it with a name you'll know like 2008 display

Next open a new sequence and choose Musical Sequence. It will then ask for an audio file. Point it to the cne you want to use. Answer your other basic questions and when you get to the sequencer screen, go under edit again and choose Import configuration.

Now you should be all set to sequence.

Thanks Brian, That worked...

Joe